Sunday, May 10, 2009

Overpacked

I am organizing and trying to pack up as much as I can before I meet up with the underwater archaeology group from IU tomorrow. I am only bringing a small bag, but would like to have everything organized. I am realizing that I brought way too much stuff! Where did I think I was going that I would need 6 pairs of pants and 5 sweat shirts? That's just an example...

I have concluded that I have two many shoes, pants, sweatshirts, books, and beads. I will keep all this in mind for the next time I study abroad so I don't find myself in the same mess I'm in right now.

34 comments:

  1. 天下沒有走不通的路,沒有克服不了的困難,沒有打不敗的敵人。......................................................

    ReplyDelete
  2. 外表往往與事實本身不符,世人卻容易被表面裝飾所欺騙了 ..................................................

    ReplyDelete
  3. 幸福不是一切,人還有責任。.................................................................                           

    ReplyDelete
  4. 當一個人內心能容納兩樣相互衝突的東西,這個人便開始變得有價值了。............................................................

    ReplyDelete
  5. 向著星球長驅直進的人,反比踟躕在峽路上的人,更容易達到目的。............................................................

    ReplyDelete
  6. 生命的意義,是在於活的充實;而不是在於活得長久。............................................................

    ReplyDelete
  7. 世界上沒有本來就應該的事,因為老天爺也沒有劇本..................................................

    ReplyDelete
  8. 一個人的價值,應該看他貢獻了什麼,而不是他取得了什麼.................................................................

    ReplyDelete